TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Order placement and deliveries
Pre-orders should be placed with sales representative during the sales period.

  Order minimum
  DKK EUR
New customers 7.500,00 1.000,00
Existing customers

We offer free shipping for all pre-orders above 5.000,00 DKK or 1.000,00 EUR
All pre-orders below 5.000,00 DKK or 1.000,00 EUR will be charged with shipping fees according to below table:

  Shipping fee
Denmark 99,00 DKK
Members of the EU 30,00 EUR
Countries outside of the EU 50,00 EUR

An Order Confirmation (OC) will be emailed when the order has been placed in our system. All potential comments hereto should be announced latest 14 days from receipt of the OC.

14 days from OC receipt we consider the order accepted and approved, and the order can not be amended hereafter unless this is authorized by Bonvita Footwear Company ApS.
A fee of 20% of the total order value will be charged in case of cancellations after this period.

Delivery of your pre-order can happen 14 days +/- the delivery month stated on the OC. All pre-orders within the EU are delivered DAP, Incoterms 2020

All pre-orders outside the EU (with exception of NO, CH and GB) are delivered EXW, Incoterms 2020
All pre-orders to NO, CH and GB are delivered DDP, Incoterms 2020
All pre-orders in the north (IS, GL and FO) are delivered free of charge to a (by the customer assigned) Danish port of departure. Agreement of Danish delivery place shall be found simultaneous with order placement.

Re-orders
We recommend you to place all re-orders through our online B2B portal; b2b.bonvita.dk. To create a user for the portal please contact customerservice@bonvita.dk

All re-orders above 400,00 EUR excl. VAT are delivered free of charge. A shipping fee of 15,00 EUR will be added to reorders below this value.

Re-orders will by default depart from our warehouse the day after you receive an Order Confirmation.
During extraordinary busy times, the order may depart up to 3 days after Order Confirmation.
If one of the ordered articles unexpectedly is not in stock, the article will not be invoiced.
In case of pre-payment a credit note of any undelivered articles will be issued.

Payment
All payments to Bonvita Footwear Company ApS should be settled to Jyske Bank, account no. 7134-0001019223 (IBAN: DK0671 3400 0101 9223 SWIFT: JYBADKKK) with reference to customer- and invoice no unless an automatic settlement through Leverandørservice has been set up. Potential oppositions should be addressed to Bonvita Footwear Company ApS. In case of overdue payment an interest of 1,8% per month will be imposed.

Receipt of Goods
We ask you to check your order promptly when receiving the goods. If you find any discrepancies or defects please contact customerservice@bonvita.dk
Please always refer to your given order number, article number, size, color code and quantity when addressing discrepancies or defects.

Claims and Warranty
All claims should be sent by email to customerservice@bonvita.dk – preferably including photos of the claim. We strive to settle all claims within 3 weeks.
Please always refer to article number, size, color code and quantity when submitting a claim.

We offer a warranty of 24 months. In this period defect articles can be repaired, exchanged, credited, or discounted depending on the given situation. Before mentioned is applicable provided that the claim is eligible and is not coursed by faulty use of the article or injurious consumer behavior.

Exchange
Potential exchange of an article may happen to another article of equivalent value for immediate delivery if authorized by a sales representative. This for the purpose of helping our customers and increasing sales numbers.

When receiving the returned goods we will credit 95% of the goods’ value. The remaining 5% covers warehouse handling and administrative expenses. The credit note will be issued as soon as the exchange has been handled in our warehouse facilities and received by the responsible in our office.

All articles shall be returned in original packaging and without price tags on shoes, shoe boxes or polybags. In case shoes or packaging with price tags, alarms or other artifacts applied in store are returned to our warehouse, a fee of 2,00 EUR per pair is charged. Likewise a fee of 2,00 EUR will be charged for each damaged shoebox. Unmatching/odd pairs will not be credited.

All freight charges regarding exchanges will be held by you as a customer.

We require that a hard copy of the return order (issued by Bonvita Footwear Company) will accompany the shipment at any time. This is essential to identify the shipment when receiving in warehouse.

Other Information
Catalogs, product images, lifestyle pictures, product descriptions, logos etc. Can be found in our image bank “Kontainer” through the following link: https://bonvita.kontainer.com/login/ For user login to “Kontainer” please contact customerservice@bonvita.dk